10/12/11

Hey! Say! JUMPing Tour 08-09!

Finally I can watch Hey! Say! JUMPing Tour 08-09!
I know, it sounds reaaaally stupid for someone who admitted herself as a JUMPer. But believe me, it's pretty hard to found a good one and once I found it, I can't play it on my computer. And it's sucks, I know.
But finally! I found one (actually, it's really really accidentally). Initially I was searching for Hey! Say! JUMP's Your Seed live performance and suddenly I've read a link to download Hey! Say! JUMPing Tour 08-09. I didn't notice the extesion is .rar, so when I open those files i felt a little disappointed. But I tried once again and finally found another one (and the extension is .avi which is pretty rare to found) So without any doubt, I downloaded it.
I just can't stop myself from fan girl-screaming and jumping anywhere when I watched the video. My mom scolding me because starting from last Wednesday until next Wednesday is my Last Semester's Exam. My mom just keep asking me am I prepared enough for that (but all I can say is "Yeah," even if actually not really especially for maths and physics)
I was screaming outloud when Yuto was doing his tap dance and Keito is playing guitar while they're performing Yuto's song Uruwashi no Badgirl (and I began screaming again when Yuto pointed Keito while saying "Kimi wa Uruwashi no Badgirl" *hint of OkaJima!*) FLY! performance is great and Hey! Say! Hyakushiki part is reaally cute! I love how they put Scrap Teacher, Gokusen, and 3nen B-gumi Kinpachi-sensei to one funny short dorama. And I love when they appeared with flying circle stage. Seriously, Hey! Say! JUMPing Tour 08-09 is SOOOOOO COOOOOOOOL!

I never regretted to be a JUMPer! Because Hey! Say! JUMP put a lot of new spirit to my whole life!
Hey! Say! JUMP has made me see a new wonderful world


Hey! Say! JUMPing Tour (*.avi) is here!

6 komentar:

  1. hello..is it alright if you re-upload it? I'm sorry if it's a burden..I've been looking for quite some time for Hey! Say! JUMP-ing Tour..I'd really appreciate it if you do. *smiles* thank you, Hikari..

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Okay! I'll tell you after it's posted! ^^

      Hapus
    2. thank you, Hikari! ^_^ arigatou gozaimasu..

      Hapus
    3. Uploaded! Douzo~ ^^ http://mochiraito.blogspot.com/2013/01/jump-ing-tour-08-09-re-uploaded.html

      Hapus
  2. are delete it? please.. I'm begging you
    can you re-upload again? I just know them a while so I want to know them better.
    I tried my best to search their concert but most of them were deleted so can you please re-upload again :(

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Uploaded! Douzo~ ^^ http://mochiraito.blogspot.com/2013/01/jump-ing-tour-08-09-re-uploaded.html

      Hapus